Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I get more financial aid?

We always award students with their maximum eligibility in institutional, federal and, for Indiana residents, state aid. Grant eligibility is awarded before loans so requesting loans won’t impact your eligibility for need-based grants. If you are in need of additional funding beyond the state and federal aid you were awarded you could consider a Parent PLUS Loan or a Private Student Loan.

If you did not accept the full amount of the Federal Direct Subsidized or Unsubsidized loan at the beginning of the academic year, you can request the remaining amount of the loan anytime before the academic year is over. To place your request, you will need to submit an email using our secure contact form.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu