Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer What happens to my financial aid if I withdraw from classes?

When a student who has financial aid withdraws, a refund hold is in effect until the Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA) reviews the account to determine, based on the withdrawal date, if aid must be returned to the lender/donor.  The federal government requires that we perform a calculation to see if any aid must be repaid. OSFA will make any required aid adjustments and then let our office know when aid is finalized.  However, if there is room and board involved, the refund hold will remain in place until those fees are settled. Please contact RPS immediately at or 812-855-5601 to cancel your contracts.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu