Our Best Answer How do I drop a class?
If you would like to drop a class during the first week of classes you will need to use the “Drop or Add Classes” application in One.IU. After the first week of classes you will need to use the “Late Drop/ Add Classes” application in One.IU.
When you don’t want to drop an enrolled class until you are safely enrolled in a new class, when you are changing sections of the same course, or if you are already at or near your maximum number of units (credits) allowed, you may want to use the Swap feature. Below are instructions for using the swap feature.
1. Log on to One.IU
2. Enter Student Center in search field (if after the first week go enter Late Drop/ Add Classes in the search field)
1. To swap a class, click Register & Drop/Add from the Student Center main page.
2. From the Add Classes page, click swap from the top of the page.
3. Select the class you want to remove from your schedule and either select a replacement from your Shopping Cart or use Class Search or My Planner to choose a replacement.
4. The Confirm your selection page will display.
5. Once you have confirmed the classes you want to swap, click .
6. The class swap is now complete and you can view your class schedule.
For detailed drop and add dates and deadlines please visit our website.