Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?

In order to be considered official, test scores must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions from the testing agencies. When you take each test, you’ll be asked to list the universities where you want your scores sent. Our SAT code is 1324 and our ACT code is 1210. For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu