Our Best Answer Is accepting/declining financial aid required?
It is not necessary for students to accept/decline most financial aid awards; however, some financial aid must be accepted or the award may be cancelled. You can decline, accept or reduce your financial aid awards prior to disbursement via One.iu.edu by following the steps below:
- Log on to One.IU
- Enter Financial Aid in the search field
- Click View My Financial Aid Information
- Click the appropriate Aid Year
- Select the Award you wish to accept, decline, or adjust.
- Click Submit button once the correct changes have been made.
You can find more information on how to accept, reduce, or decline your financial aid on our website.