Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer What does it mean to be non-degree seeking?

Students attending courses, which have completed a bachelor’s degree but are not yet admitted into a graduate program, are considered non-degree seeking since they are not officially pursuing a graduate degree. Financial aid may be available to such students at the undergraduate level; however, students must receive approval to receive financial aid from our office for the pursuits of the pre-requisite courses by submitting a completed undergraduate Satisfactory Academic Progress appeal.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu