Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How can I order a transcript if I have been locked out?

If you are locked out of the online ordering system you will need to place your order using our fax/mail system. To order through our fax/mail system, go to our Student Central website and select the Transcripts tab. You will then select the option on the right listed as " Order a Transcript". Once there, you will select the option listed as “Order by Fax or Mail”. You will then select the red button listed as "Order your transcript by fax or mail". You should now be redirected to our online fax/mail ordering system. Select the “Request by fax or mail” button; this is a two-step process. After filling out the order form and paying online with a credit card, print out the authorization form and sign and date it; then fax, mail, or email it to us at (812) 855-4117. 

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu