Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I resolve a time conflict?

Before you will be able to register with a time conflict, you will have to work out the issue with the instructors of the two conflicting courses. If you have made arrangements with your instructors on how you will handle the time conflict, contact Student Central during the first week of classes with the course subject, course number, class number, and include your full name and 10 Digit University ID Number. We should then be able to override the time conflict. If the it is after the first week of classes, you will need to submit an eAdd request first. After the eAdd request is approved, you will then need to contact Student Central requesting the time conflict be overriden. 

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu