Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I update my name or personal information?

If your name has been legally changed, you’ll need to upload legal documentation using our secure contact form. You may also update your personal information by logging on to One.IU and entering “Personal Information” in the search field. Go to Personal information (students) in One.IU, and click Start. Click edit to modify your preferred name. You can find more information on our Student Central website. 

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu