Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I withdraw from IU?

If you are an undergraduate student and you would like to withdraw from all of your classes before the end of the first week, you may do so through One.IU. If you wish to withdraw from all classes after the first week and you are a University Division student, please contact your Academic Advisor. If you are an undergraduate student and you are not in UD, please contact the Student Advocates Office in regards to a complete withdraw.  The Student Advocates Office can be reached at or (812) 855-0761.

For more information, please see our website for details about withdrawing from all classes.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu