Our Best Answer How do I log in as a Third Party User?
Instructions on how to log in as a Third Party User are listed below.
1. Log in to One.IU
2. Enter Third Party User in the search field
3. Click on the icon listed as "Third Party User Access"
4. On the following screen, enter the student's University ID number and your username and password. (See Note below.)
5. Click Submit.
6. Click on Bursar Balances and Bills.
7. On the Billings page, click on the Statement tab.
8. Click on PDF to view itemized bill with total due, due date, messages applicable to the billing cycle, and a payment coupon to use if mailing a check.
NOTE: We do not have access to your password, only your user name. If you do not remember your password, you will need to ask your student to reset it.