Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I submit a fee appeal?

Students have the right to submit an appeal of the fee refund policy if there are significant or unusual circumstances that cause them to drop courses or withdraw from all courses after the refund period has ended. Appeals must be received within one year after the end of the term for which a refund is being requested.  In situations where students believe they should file an appeal, we require that you complete an appeal form detailing what the problem was.  Appeal information can be found on our website. With the completed appeal form you should provide written confirmation of any delay or error on the University's part.  If you are appealing for medical reasons, include a doctor's statement with your diagnosis and need to reduce your course load or withdraw.

Your appeal will be reviewed by the Fee Policy Appeal Committee following receipt of the form.  You will be notified once a decision is made. To prevent a hold from being placed on your account, fees must be paid. Your account will be adjusted if the appeal is approved.


Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu