Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer My payment was returned but I have sufficient funds, how do I fix it?

Please provide us with proof that the bank account used for your online payment had a balance sufficient to cover the returned payment, and we will review your account to determine if the returned payment service fee can be waived.  Please be careful to verify that you have entered the correct account information when making future online payments.  
You will need to email proif of your payment to Student Central using our secure contact form. 

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu