Our Best Answer How do I view my bill?
Please refer to your itemized bill in One.IU. Your bill lists all debits and credits on your student account for the billing period.
It is important to view your bill because the balance on it is the only balance that reflects anticipated aid. If you have a balance due, it will be shown in the upper right corner of the bill.
Below are instructions for how students and 3rd Party Users can access bursar bills through One.iu.edu. Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions after viewing your bill.
1. Go to One.IU
2. Enter "bill" in the search box
3. Click the "Bill Pay (IU Bursar Pay)" tab
4. On the Billing page, click on the Statements tab.
5. Click on PDF to view itemized bill with total due, due date, message applicable to the billing cycle, and payment coupon to use if mailing a check.
NOTE: You may view activity that has occurred since your most recent statement was processed by clicking on the New Activity tab. For example, if you are expecting a credit but it did not show on your bill, check New Activity to see if the credit has been applied to your student account since the most recent statement was run.
3rd PARTY USER
1. Go to One.IU
2. Enter "bill" into the search box
3. Click the " 3rd Party User Access" tab
4. Enter your student's University ID number and your user name and password and click Submit.
5. Click Bursar Balances and Bills.
6. On the Billings page, click on the Statement tab.
7. Click on PDF to view itemized bill with total due, due date, messages applicable to the billing cycle, and a payment coupon to use if mailing a check.