Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer My address was incorrect, how do I get a statement remailed?

If your statement was returned because of an incorrect or insufficient address, your statement will not be re-mailed so you will need to view it in One.IU.  Please update your addresses in One.IU so future statements may be delivered to you.  Payment must be received by the due date to prevent a late fee.  

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu