Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer What is the Copyright Violation fee?

You will need to contact the University Information Policy Office to respond to your inquiry about the copyright violation processing fee.  To contact that office directly, please e-mail

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu