Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer What is the academic probation service fee?

A non-refundable, and non-negotiable, academic probation service fee is assessed each term to students enrolled through the University Division with any status of academic probation.  This fee will appear on the student account following University Division Records’ status re-check each term, or approximately 7-8 weeks into the term.  This fee helps to support additional processing and programming assistance for at-risk students in their endeavor to return to academic good standing.  If you have further questions, please contact University Division at or (812) 855-6768.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu