Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I update my meal plan?

Please contact Residential Programs and Services if you have any questions in regards to your housing and meal plan.  RPS can be reached at or (812) 855-5601

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu