Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer If I have a past due balance can I still get a transcript?

Your student account is encumbered because of a past due balance.  You cannot obtain a transcript or a diploma until your past due balance is paid. The system will remove the document hold automatically upon payment of the past due amount. 

Once your past due balance is paid, you may request a transcript the following day. Although the hold is immediately released upon payment of a past due balance, the transcript system requires an overnight update to reflect payments.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu