Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I get an official copy of my statements for employer reimbursement?

For reimbursement purposes, we suggest that you provide both a copy of your student account bill and a copy of your course schedule. If you need to include a fee list, showing your tuition rate, you can obtain that on our website under Paying for College. An enrollment verification, if needed, can be requested from USSS, which you can reach at

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu