Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I report an external scholarship?

External donors should include a Reporting Donor Information form when mailing the scholarship check.

Scholarship checks made payable to Indiana University or co-payable to you and Indiana University should be mailed to the Office of the Bursar and include your name and university ID number.

Indiana University
Office of the Bursar
Poplars Building
400 East 7th Street
Bloomington, IN 47405-3085

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu