Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer Where do I get my loan deferment form completed?

Loan deferment forms need to be submitted using our secure contact form. Once the deferment form is received, it will be completed and returned to the lender. Therefore, please make sure the contact information for the lender is listed on the form or in the email when submitting your document. 

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu