Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I request my declined Federal Direct Loan?

If you have a completed FAFSA on file and originally declined the offered Federal Direct Loan(s), you can request to have the loan(s) reinstated before the end of the academic year. To request for the loan(s) to be reinstated, submit an email request using our secure contact form

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu