Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer What should I do if a grade is incorrect?

In most cases, appeals of grades should be resolved with the instructor who recorded the disputed grade. If you cannot resolve the matter with your instructor, seek out the chair or director of your department. You can read more about your school or program's specific appeal process by reviewing the official academic bulletin.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu