Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer What is the difference between in-state and out-of-state residency?

When students are admitted to the University, the Office of Admissions (for undergraduates) or the University Graduate School (for graduates) render the initial residence classification determination. Decisions made in these offices are based on the information provided by students during the admission application process.

For more information please read the policy, Rules for Determining Residency Status.If you have further questions after reviewing this information, feel free to contact our residency specialists at or 812-855-2464.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu