Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer Can I repeat a class?

If you received a grade lower than an A, you may be eligible to retake the class and remove the first grade from your grade point average. If you wish to pursue this option, you must visit your advisor to complete an Extended-X (EX) Petition. You may apply for an Extended-X for a maximum of three courses or 10 credit hours, whichever comes first. You may only replace a grade for a course once. If you choose to apply the Extended-X Policy to a specific course, you must notify your school or college, or University Division if you have not yet chosen a major, prior to your date of graduation. Please note: Some schools do not honor this policy when considering school admission, graduation, and probation. Talk with your advisor before you exercise this option. You can view the entire Extended-X Policy on our website. 

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu