Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?

In order to be considered for admission to Indiana University, you must be on track to earn a diploma from an accredited high school (or must have completed the Indiana High School Equivalency Diploma). Students that are homeschooled or attend an alternative school should submit credentials that demonstrate equivalent levels of achievement and ability. For more admissions standards, please visit the Office of Admissions website.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu