Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer Do you offer continuing education?

Effective Summer 2014 the Bachelor of General Studies was replaced by the Bachelor of Liberal Studies.  If you are wishing to continue your education without seeking a degree you will need to contact University Division. Detailed information can be found on their website. If you are wishing to become degree seeking, you will need to contact the College of Arts and Sciences about the BLS (Bachelor of Liberal Studies) program. IU also offers Lifelong Learning non-credit courses. IU Lifelong Learning offers dozens of courses on campus and at convenient community locations in Bloomington. For more information visit the Lifelong Learning website.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu