Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I apply as an international student?

If you are applying to Indiana University from a country outside of the United States or are a non-U.S. citizen living within the country, you will need to apply to IU through the Office of International Services. They have useful information and resources available to help make the admissions process as smooth as possible.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu