Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I file an academic appeal?

If you are wishing to appeal a grade decision you will need to contact the Dean of your school. Contact information for the Dean should be listed on your school’s website. You are welcome to contact our office so we can help you locate the contact information.

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu