Our Best Answer What summer aid is available?
Some types of financial aid are available during the summer term. These include:
- Federal Direct Loans (if you haven’t already borrowed the maximum amount)
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loans
- Private Loans
- Federal Pell Grants (If you received less than a full-time grant during the fall and spring semesters)
- Child of Certain Veteran and Public Safety Officers (CVO) Supplemental Grant (summer aid will count toward your maximum four years of eligibility)
For detailed information about summer aid eligibility and availability, please visit our website.