Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer Do I have to complete loan entrance counseling?

Before students can receive their first Federal Direct Loan, they are required to complete Loan Entrance Counseling. Loan Entrance Counseling is also required for Parent Plus and Graduate Plus loans. Entrance counseling can be completed at

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu