Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer What is the even exchange policy?

If you’re a graduate student in a program other than a law, optometry, or M.B.A. program, you may exchange one class for another through the second week of full-term classes with no additional tuition. Note the following requirements:

  • You must use eDrop/eAdd Pair to request your even exchange. Your request will be covered under this policy even if the approval occurs after the second week of classes.
  • The dropped class must be a full-term class subject to the 75 percent refund period during the second week of classes.
  • You’ll receive a grade of “W” for the class you drop.
  • The exchange is applicable only to one class dropped and one class added for the same number of hours.
  • If the hours of the class you add are greater than those of the class you drop, you’ll be charged tuition for the extra hours.

More information can be found on our Student Central website. 

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu