Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I submit my high school transcript?

In order to complete your application to Indiana University, official transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions from your high school guidance office. Transcripts can be sent by mail to the Office of Admissions at 940 E Seventh Street, Bloomington, IN 47405, or they can be sent electronically through an approved electronic vendor such as Parchment/Naviance to

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu