Question? Ask Student Central:

Our Best Answer How do I contact the Housing Office?

If you have questions about on campus housing and dining, you will need to contact Residential Programs and Services.

Division of Residential Programs & Services (RPS)
801 North Jordan Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405-2107
Administrative Offices:
812-855-1764 or
Apartment Assignments:
812-855-6600 or
Dining Services:
812-856-1515 or 
Dining Services - Student Employment:
*NOTE: dining Services have been reorganized into their own brand, IU Dining. IU Dining now includes all campus dining and food services except at the stadiums. 
Learning Communities:
812-855-1766 or
Residence Hall Assignments:
812-855-5601 or

Was this answer helpful?

You May Be Interested In:

Close Menu Close Menu